_

Pages - Menu

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Future.

 I can't stop daydreaming about the day after tomorrow.

I am almost losing my grip on the present because I'm too focused on the future. And I don't know how I feel about this? I've just been stuck in this same routine for the same three years and I am sooo ready for a change. A place that gives me ample opportunity to live my life and be exactly who I want to be.

These past couple months I have focused on finding myself and discovering dreams and desires locked deep within me. The old me was a young naive girl who cared too much about those around her and not enough about herself. That my friends, has changed. I have released all dependency I once had. I have learned to trust in a happiness created by myself and those who truly love me.
I am the creator of my own destiny and it's time that I take a stand in my life. To start fighting for my dreams. To make what I desire a reality and wake up every morning with a smile. I have started seeking a career in event management - my dream job, and looking in to buying a house with my bestfriend. I am incapable of controling the excitement I feel over what this wonderful future I have fabricated in my head for myself holds.

I have found a side of me that desires to create beautiful things and seek out the simple joys in life. I scour antique stores for hidden books that hold the secrets of pasts before us. Jumping in the car and just driving into the distance with the music loud and the windows down.
I've started filling my life with positives and detoxing the negatives.
We only have one life to live...and I plan on making the best of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!