_

Pages - Menu

Friday, September 5, 2014

September Goals.

Let's give this "goals" thing a try, shall we?
I'm probably one on the least motivated people in all of Australia. Not even over exaggerating.
Perhaps fear of being judged by a bunch of faceless web-dwellers for not completing one single thing on this list I will give me the push I need.




Eat healthier
Or at the very least, cut out the random late-night snacking and almost daily take-out. Oops.

Drink more water
Starting with a minimum of 5 glasses a day.
I attribute a lot of my ailments to dehydration. Jesse's been on my back to drink more water, but I can't stand the stuff.

Decide on all 5 of my birthday party venues
DECIDE AND BOOK.
Not decide, then change my mind another 50 times.

Spend more time with friends
Specifically, my best friend whom I've been neglecting of late.

Find some sort of shoe storage
AKA stalk Pinterest and Ikea catalogs for inspiration.

Blog more often
I'm honestly getting lazy with this thing.


Let's see how this all goes..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!