_

Pages - Menu

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Birthday Recap.

Disclaimer: This is going to be an incredibly picture-heavy post, because it's Monday, and I still feel like ass.. Soz in advance.

Well guys, I survived my 21st birthday and I think I deserve a medal because that was a close call. Let's just say there isn't enough concealer in the world to hide the circles under my eyes right now. But they're the good kind of bags. The kind of bags that meant I stayed up late all weekend dancing, and shouting, and eating, and acting like the weekend will never end. I'm currently running on less than enough sleep and three cans of Monster.
But, as amazing as my birthday weekend was, it's one of those days that I'm kind of glad it's a Monday. The weekend was so good, and felt so long, that I'm actually just excited to reflect back on it. I also need to put myself on a detox after all the food I ate and alcohol I drank this weekend. Oops.

Friday night was spent with good friends. I hired out a party bus and hit up a few bars and clubs in the city and Saturday, my actual birthday, and Sunday were spent with my boyfriend and my family who made me my weekend so very special.

Anyways, I know why you're here, these are the photos taken over the course of Friday night.
You may judge accordingly:


Top: Ally / Skirt: Supré / Shoes: Betts











 














Party Bus via Go Party Bus











 I'd like to thank all you beautiful people of the interwebz for your well wishes, and happy birthdays, I had a truly amazing weekend.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!