_

Pages - Menu

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Spring Inspiration Board.

In case you couldn't tell, I'm super inspired by Spring lately. How could I not be? It's the most wonderful season there is!
 
Here are my current Springtime craves:
 
 
 
Colour Palette:
Pastel.
I'm sure you're sick of me saying pastels are huge for Spring.
But whether you incorporate pastels into your look in the form of jewellery, nail colour, shoes, or clothes, it will be sure to brighten up any look.
 
 
Scent:
Anything with a hit of Jasmine, or fruit.
Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream has both, with top notes of blackberry, grapefruit, lychee and pear and floral jasmine and blue wisteria undertones, brought together by white woods, musks and coconut water; my very favourite Springtime perfume!
 
 
Accessories of Choice:
In preparation for warmer temps & cooler colours, getting a new handbag is a great way to update your wardrobe. A structured bag is very lady like and classic, while this light, watercolour scarf is incredibly feminie. Both will instantly pull together your look.
 
 
Nail Polish:
My favourite Essie polish colours: Bikini So Teeny, Tart Deco, Mint Candy Apple and Mademoiselle.
Painting any of these shades on short, square nails makes for an incredibly chic look. OR, try out a splatter manicure.
 
 
Makeup:
Nude lips, cream blush and dewy skin.
I like to keep my day-face simple and fresh in the Spring, with clever highlighting down the bridge of your nose and cheek and brow bones.
I then opt for a natural looking cream blush or cheek tint to give that youthful glow.
 
 
Shoes:
Perfect for bare legs.
These pumps are versatile enough to be worn to the office, or out after house, while wedges are so incredibly comfortable when wearing all day or walking at length. Cork wedges are also perfect for Spring, and can be transitioned over to your Summer wardrobe to
 
 
Wardrobe staple:Skater skirts and playsuits.
Both light, flirty, and super feminie - Which is what Spring's all about.
 
 
Loving:
These sunnies. 
'nuff said.
 

What's inspiring you this Spring?
 

2 comments:

  1. I love everything you picked, but that scarf is my favorite!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl
    Other Modern Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How cute is that scarf?! I think it's my favourite to!
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!