_

Pages - Menu

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Friday Finds.

First off, I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.
Here are my favourite finds from the past week:
 (Can you tell I got a decent laptop?)

BAM! Take that, shitty Microsoft.

\\  I'm loving this home office layout. A touch of gold is just so elegant  //
\\Pineapple sorbet boat; the perfect treat for Summer  //
\\  I've been lusting over Paris recently, and this apartment view has me drooling  //
\\  How cute is this rose gold acacia ring?!  //
\\  This has got to be bad for you, but how delicious does deep fried mashed potato rings w/ buttermilk ranch dipping sauce sound?  //
\\  I almost bought this night shirt in Cotton On Body while we were scouring the sales yesterday - Too cute.  //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!