_

Pages - Menu

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Autumn Lust List.







Saying goodbye to Summer used to be the most heartbreaking thing I had to do year after year and Autumn, to me, was considered as the end of an era. It felt that part of me died each year when the leaves fall from the trees, and the branches are bare against the wind but I've discovered somewhat of a new found love for the season. After all, it is the best of both worlds: the sun shines a little gentler and the light is a little softer, and the weather is still lovely for doing outdoorsy things, but the evenings are chilly enough to start making soups and stews, to light a cosy log fire and snuggle up in a cosy blanket.
 
Seeming as the new season is only a week away (say what?!), I took to a little online lusting to get myself in the mood. Here's what I found need:
 
One: Black over the knee boots from Free People.  //  Two: Red plaid shirt from Factorie.
Three: MAC lipstick 'Prince Nior' //  Four: Gold 'Home on the Range' antler necklace.
Five: Black neoprene Hunter boots!  //  Six: Tan cross body satchel from Boohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!