_

Pages - Menu

Sunday, January 4, 2015

December 2014 BellaBox Review.

Of course this box comes on December 31. With all the new year celebrations and events, I haven't had the time to sit down and review what I got last month.


The theme was eat, play, love - appropriate for Christmas and the new year.
Here's what I got:

DKNY Be Delicious Perfume

 This. Smells. Amazing! It's a gorgeous blend of apples, flowers and woods - perfect for Summer.
RRP: $105.00

Aveda Leave-In Damage Remedy Treatment 
& Pre-Style Smoothing Cream
I'd have been excited to try these if it weren't for the sample sizes I received. I doubt the amount of product in a 10mL tube will be enough to have an effect on my medium length hair. I guess I could use the pre-style treatment on the tips of my hair..
RRP: $49.00 & $39.95

Colour Theory Nail Polish - 'Minted'

 MINT! I was so stoked to see this little cutie chilling at the bottom of the box.
I LOVE mint!
The formula is super fast drying and I've had it on my nails for almost a week and only now do I notice a chip. One. Solo. Chip. Good stuff on this one, BellaBox.
RRP: $4.00

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash
 A good sized sample. I was really pleased to see this in the box because I used to love Neutrogena during the Summertime, my skin tends to get a bit oily. I'm pretty keen to see how this one goes.
RRP: $13.99

Elizabeth Mott It’s So Big Volumizing Mascara
I've heard so much about Elizabeth Mott.
I wore this on NYE and it definitely did what it claims; volumize, lengthen and curl without smudging. It's also super easy to remove - win, win.
RRP: $25.00

JBronze Tanning Cream - 'Dark'
This was a bonus item, so I'm not overly fussed either way. I do need a little help when it comes to the tan department, but I'm not sure if this sample will cover both legs.
RRP: $29.95


All in all, December's BellaBox was pretty decent, small sized products aside.
Everything I received will probably get used in some way or another and all are great for the hot Janaury ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!