_

Pages - Menu

Friday, January 2, 2015

The Green Mask Review.

Hands up those who like to be pampered?
Now, hands up those who like to be pampered, but don't have the time?
I feel ya, ladies. I really do.
Too often does a good ol' beauty night get pushed aside when life gets in the way. So when I was contacted by Maskd (an Australian company, might I add), I jumped at the opportunity to try The Green Mask.


The mask is created from natural ingredients and seems to be suitable for all skin types. The website states that the mask is similar to microdermabrasion treatment and claims to help with the following skin issues:
  • Smooths lines and wrinkles
  • Soothing damaged skin & reduces scarring
  • Permits fresh, glowing skin
  • Allows natural oil flow
  • Moisturises dry skin
  • Reduces blemishes
  • Improve application of make-up
All you need to do is cleanse your face thoroughly and dry your skin. Apply the mask and leave for 10-15 minutes. Wash off with clean water and moisturise and BAM, you're done and left with smooth and supple feeling skin.

Now, don't be alarmed when I tell you that this product's tagline is "Can you handle the sting", The Green Mask will cause different sensations for every individual such as tingling, stinging or even burning, all dependent on the PH level of your skin. On top of having quite a sensitive face, I already knew that my PH level is normally pretty high, so I was nervously expecting the face burning of a lifetime. Once I smoothed on the mask, the stinging sensation began after about two minutes and settled completely after about 8. 

Can you handle the sting? Yes, you absolutely can! If you know what's coming (which you should, they warn you about the sting 100+ times), you'll be fine. It stings, sure, but it's more than bearable, and once the tingling subsides, the mask is cool and refreshing against the skin. Even better, the website claims that the more you use the treatment the less discomfort you will experience although I only got sent two packets of the mask, so I cannot vouch for this.

I used both sachets in the same week, four days apart and even then did I notice a difference in the condition of my skin. Not only did my face  feel soft and hydrated, but it looks so much clearer and those pesky blemishes are clearing up amazingly fast.

I'd definitely recommend The Green Mask to anyone looking for quality face mask to improve the overall condition of your skin, and for only $49.95, you can't go wrong!

Find Maskd:
Website  //  Facebook  //  Instagram
*I was sent 2x sample sized Green Mask sachets & 1x face towel free of charge from Maskd, but all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!