_

Pages - Menu

Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday Finds.

Here's all I've found and loved this past week:

\\  I don't mean to alarm you, but here's a double-stuffed Oreo jello shot recipe which includes the alcohols. I've died a beautiful death.  //
\\  How cute is this funfetti candle? I love me an easy DIY project.  //
\\  Nutella oatmeal smoothie.. Sounds so simple, looks so delicious!  //
\\  How sweet is this plaid nail art? I saw this video tutorial and thought I'd be cute for Valentines Day.. Then I remembered I'm too unco.  //
\\  I know I shouldn't, but I've been looking at pastel pink hair a lot lately. Maybe I could get away with something muted like this?  //
\\  I'm getting too excited about layered plaid outfits for Autumn.  //

Happy Friday, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!