_

Pages - Menu

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Beauty Scenario Tag.

Image via beautyandthings.com
 
I was tagged by that babe Natalie to do 'The Beauty Scenario Tag'.
Here we go:
 
You have to get rid of all of your foundations and only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
Hands down YSL's Youth Liberator Serum Foundation from the high end - So expensive. So good!
From the drugstore, I'd keep Rimmel's Match Perfection Foundation.
 
You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
OMG. Literally I can't.
I wouldn't be able to tell her! Especially since I'm in an interview where I'm supposed to be sucking up the woman's ass, not pointing out something rather embarrassing.
Hopefully she has nice coworkers to point it out later..
In the meantime, LOOK ANYWHERE BUT HER TEETH! ANYWHERE!
 
You're not feeling yourself and you need a pick-me-up lipstick, which do you go for?
I love MAC's Toxic Tale! (Currently sold out- Boo!)
Bright colours instantly pick me up, and this is such a lovely bright coral shade, without being too overpowering!
 
You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair or makeup differently?
It shames me to admit.. My look has hardly changed from high school to now. Eek.
Maybe I'd take the time to actually research brands and such, though. It took me a long time to find the right products for me. My high school days were spent experimenting with products, using different brands and formulations each day, royally confusing the shit out of my skin..
 
You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut but they hear wrong and give you a pixie cut, what do you do?
A) Smile, say thank you, call your mum and cry hysterically
B) Cry in the chair and things get awkward
C) Complain to the manager and demand a refund
 
A.
Maaaatttttteeee. This is why I trained to be able cut my own hair..
I'd be absolutely crushed inside. My hair is SO slow growing (21 years and it's only just above my breasts), but I'd go home and cry over a tub of icecream before I made the hairdresser feel bad.
 
Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have one hour to pack, which 'Do It All' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
Too Faced's Chocolate palette fo' sho'.
We all know I love me a smoky eye, and this palette is so versatile!
There's the option of soft browns and nudes for the day, and darker browns and purples for a night time look; too easy.
 
Your house has been robbed! Don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
Anything high end, or bought online from the States. Being Australian ain't cheap, yo. We don't really stock all these wonderful brands BBloggers rave about! I should really be thankful though, I mean, considering all my makeup is located next to my TV, DVD player and MacBook...
 
Your friend borrows makeup and returns it in an awful condition. Do you:
A) Pretend you haven't noticed
B) Ask them to re-purchase it
C) Secretly do it back to their makeup
A..
But, if it's reeeaaallllyyy messed up, I'd definitely let her know, but that's as far as I'd go with it. No point in ruining a friendship over makeup. She won't be borrowing anything again, though. No Sir-ee.
 
 
Thanks for the tag, Natalie! I had fun!
 
I tag these lovelies:
Anna from Anna Blush
Tasha from Shiwashiful
Jen from Knots and Ruffles
Rachel from Pillarbox Post
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!