_

Pages - Menu

Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Finds.


\\  I don't mean to alarm you, but here's a cotton candy ice cream recipe. I die. //
\\  This messy chignon tutorial makes it look so easy! It reminds me of Jennifer Lawrence's 'do at the 2013 Critics' Choice Awards.  //
\\  I've found my next nail design; I love me some black and gold action.  //
\\  If you know me, even 1%, you'll know I basically live off potatoes. This warm honey dijon potato salad recipe has me feeling all kinds of excited.  //
\\  These paperclip bows are something I'd spend hours making during a slow work afternoon.  //
\\  This tee! Oh Mean Girls: your quotes will always be relevant.  //


Happy Friday, kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!