_

Pages - Menu

Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Finds.


\\  Here is a recipe for a freakin' unicorn cake. You're most welcome.  //
\\  That dress. The accessories. Those shoes. This style - I'm in love.  //
\\  I love vintage inspired hairstyles right now. How cute it this Brigitte Bardot half-updo? Even better, the tutorial is super easy to follow. Ka-ching.  //
\\  This bronze smoky eye tutorial has me craving some sunshine and a tan. Sigh.  //
\\  Peach pie has always been my weakness. Somehow, I've never tried making one myself. You know I'll be giving this recipe a try during Winter.  //
\\  I need to find someone who is capable of putting these Alice in Wonderland 'white rabbit' nails on me. Now.  //


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!