_

Pages - Menu

Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday Finds.

Here's what I've found (and loved) this week:



\\  This messy pony with a braid accent is too adorably boho for me to handle.  //
\\  This is basically my life in shirt form.  //
\\  I'm a sucker for cutesy, and I'm a sucker for candles. Well then here you go, Christie, try these lollipop candles on for size. I die.  //
\\  Excuse me did someone say hashbrown 'casserole'?! My life is complete.  //
 \\  These shoes though. Love!  //
\\  Coconut meringues with pineapple curd fillingALL the goodness of pina colada, in a dessert.  // 



2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are really cute! I love the messy ponytail, it's a nice hairstyle for summertime.
    jerseygirl1216.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED those shoes - mahghad! I reckon I'm about due for a treat? Sure, let's go with sure. :P


    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!