_

Pages - Menu

Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Finds.

Here are a few finds (and loves) over the www this past week:


\\  This super easy DIY vanilla rose sugar scrub sounds good enough to eat.  //
\\  If you've been reading the blog over the past few weeks, you'd know that I'm going healthy. This banana raspberry "ice cream" sounds so good, minus the guilt.  //
\\  These pastel zebra nails are so pretty!  //
\\  I'm already looking for fashion inspiration for the upcoming Springtime. This yellow & stripe outfit is everything.  //
\\  Okay, you know what? Fuck the healthy. I can't even with this Nutella s’mores puff pastry pop tart recipe.  //
\\  Jesse and I saw this card just yesterday. It's safe to say that we share a sense of humour.  //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!