_

Pages - Menu

Thursday, July 2, 2015

June Lookback & July Goals.

There's nothing better than that feeling of accomplishment. Sitting down this morning with a mug of hot tea and realising that I had miraculously managed to complete all of the goals I had set for myself over the course of my crazy June (saywuttt?!) made me feel all kinds of happy things:


Set up a proper PR page

Decide on ball hair & makeup
Obvs.

Buy some freakin' matcha
$50 later. -_- I STILL haven't made this smoothie, though. Which was the whole reason behind wanting to buy matcha in the first place. Whoops.

A date night EVERY Wednesday
We're so cute. As much as I love laying in bed in front of the TV, going out and doing cute things as a couple has made a world of difference to our relationship. It breaks up the week nicely as well.

Don't murder anyone
I did it! I freakin' did it. 
I came pretty close to failing, but I did it. Hoo-FUCKING-Ray!


via

Figure out and stick to a regular gym schedule
Yes, I, Christie Brown, joined a gym. I've not even been yet, and I feel a deep self-pitty. I'm actually quite determined to make it a regular, scheduled thing, and stick to it for the next 18 months but something tells me that it'll be fun for a week, then I'll never go again, while they rub their hands together and laugh while they take money out of my account each month.
Must. Gym. Always.


Eat less crap
I wouldn't go so far as to say 'eat healthy', because homegirl over here just can't. Aiming to cut out snacking on junk food throughout the week, and stop eating nothing but takeaway on the weekends is a more realistic target.


Plan and book some time off
That pay raise I was dancing about on Tuesday? It came from a glowing annual performance review. One point in said review was that I have waaayyy too much annual leave accrued. Time to plan some time off, me thinks.


Go to the dentist
This was my goal waaayyy back in May and surprise, surprise I still haven't been. Whoops. It really is something that I need to bite (Bite? Teeth? Dentist?? I'm hilarious) the bullet and do because that tiny hole in my molar ain't getting any better.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!