_

Pages - Menu

Friday, August 28, 2015

Spring Inspiration Boards.

The lead up to September 1 would have to be in my top 5 exciting times of the year: Spring is approaching. I am always more than happy so see the back end of August; the back end of the miserable cold, of depressing rain, of sodden spirits. I've been psyching myself up for Spring ever since our first downpour, looking to good old Pinterest for Springtime inspiration - cute dresses and strappy sandals, Spring fruits and fresh salads, floral scents and new life. Spring is by far my favourite time of year. Here is a selection of my favourite pieces of Spring inspiration that helped to get me through the Winter:

Food
One  Two  Three  Four  Five  Six


Fashion
One  Two  Three  Four  Five  Six

Beauty
One  Two  Three  Four  Five  Six

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!