_

Pages - Menu

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September BellaBox Unboxing

This month's box was: 'Beauty Reboot', I guess in honour of Spring finally gracing us with her presence (yay). I sure know I'm more than ready to shake off those Winter shackles and have myself a little pamper sesh to ring in the new season.

Here's what I got this month:


As usual, I'd like to apologise for the embarrassingly shitty quality of my photos. I'm getting a new camera for Christmas, until then, bear with me.

Coffee Organics Coffee Peppermint Body Scrub
Coffee scrubs seem to the 'the thing' nowadays, and I'm somehow yet to try one out. I suppose they all claim to do the same things: boost circulation, help with cellulite, assist skin renewal, but with the addition of peppermint oil, I'm excited to give this particular scrub a whirl.
RRP: $14.95

MooGoo Cover Up Buttercup SPF 15 Moisturiser
It's time to amp up the SPF now that the days are getting sunnier (even though you should wear SFP all year 'round - whoops). With an SPF 15 rating and the addition of Zinc, it's perfect for Springtime wear. I've actually stated my love for MooGoo in one of my recent favourites posts, so I was stoked to discover one of their samples in my box. This doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, nor leave a greasy residue in it's wake but the fact that all the ingredients are natural (throughout all their products) is the biggest tick of approval in my book.
RRP: 29.90 (200g tin)

Carmex Jasmine & Green Tea Lip Balm
Good old Carmex. The smell is mild and pleasant and it goes on nice and thick (yet somehow not sticky), meaning it has some serious staying power, and is insanely moisturising on my Winter-dry lips. With SPF 15, I know I'll be using this throughout the next few months.
RRP: $5.99

Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Firming Treatment Mask
This paper mask claims to improve the plump-ness of the skin and help reduce the seven signs of aging. The ingredients list shows that this is absolutely packed with natural botanicals and the fact that it also covers the neck area as well as the face impressed me. I've always been too lazy to give myself a facial regularly, but I'll be trying this one out as soon as I'm able.
RRP: $69.00 (5 masks)

Nude by Nature Pressed Mineral Cover


Despite seeing their products all over my beloved Priceline, I've not once tried any of Nude by Nature's products but I must say, I'm impressed by this powder. It delivers a lightweight, semi-matte finish and the 'medium' shade I received happened to be a perfect match for my complexion. It provides a medium coverage, which I can easily build to full-overage if need be without looking cakey. I may just swap out my old trusted Stay Matte powder for this bad boy in the future. Maybe.
RRP: $39.95

BONUS: Natural Cycles Ovulation test

Yes, I laughed when I saw this sitting atop my beauty goodies.
Not photographed
RRP: $88.00 (one year subscription)

BONUS: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E
Not photographed
RRP: $7.39 (250mL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!