_

Pages - Menu

Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Finds.

Here are a few of my finds (and loves) from throughout the past week:



\\  I think it's about time I perfected the hair flip. This makes it look so simple.  //
\\  How fun is this make your own rock candy tutorial? Science and sugar all in one!  //
\\  OMG garlic bread - OMG is right.  //
\\  Chocolate chip cookie crunch cake with brown butter cream-cheese frosting. Yup, cookies AND cake. I'm losing it right now.  //
\\  How Springtime do these mini blueberry pies with lemon blueberry glaze sound?  //
\\  I think I'll be making a DIY teacup bird feeder this Spring.  //

2 comments:

  1. That hair flip looks amazing, think I will try this tomorrow if my hair can be tamed!
    xo Aimee / thenaturalaffect.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave it a go the other day, since my hair's always parted on the side anyways, and it looked so good! Easy enough to do too. Definitely worth a try if you haven't already. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!