_

Pages - Menu

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Friday Finds.

Here are a few of my internet finds (and loves) from over the past week:


\\  This double braided messy bun is gorgeous!  //
\\  I made this baked gnocchi the other night and it was delish.  //
\\  This spinach artichoke and feta breakfast bake would go down a treat right about now.  //
\\  Speaking of breakfast, I could deal with this open-faced omelette too.  //
\\  How do coconut mango popsicles sound right about now? Too good for Summer. That's how.  //
\\  This hologram nail art DIY, though. Perfect for New Years Eve.  //


Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. I wish I was talented enough to make these nails UGH THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL!

    xo,
    Not Your Type Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. How amazing are they?! I don't have the patience or skill to pull them off, but I can dream. :P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those coconut mango popsicles look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. RIGHT?! I've been meaning to make them for the longest time! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!