_

Pages - Menu

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

My (Belated) Priceline 40% Off Cosmetics Haul - The Joys of Online Shopping.

If you guys were unaware, Priceline had their famous 40% off cosmetics sale a few weeks back and I, being the lazy SOB that I am, went shopping for some goodies online - hence the 645616558 year long delay. So, while you-all were posting pretty pictures of your treasure troves, I was sitting here twiddling my thumbs and crying. Always crying.

On to the goodies: Despite buying a few full-priced items, I still got a lot of bang for my buck and managed to pick up a few things I've been wanting to try for ages:


Physiogel Calming Relief Lotion
I've raved about this bottle of bliss his ninety zillion times on the ol' blogarooso I won't waste your time by repeating myself a ninety one zillionth timeBeing specially formulated for dry, sensitive skin, this baby is heaven on my parched skin and is the only thing I've found that completely gets rid of that horrid eczema itch as well as moisturises.
As I have about 15182158 tubes of half-used mascara, I really shouldn't have bought this, but I've heard nothing but positive things about this one (better than Benefit?! Wut) I just couldn't resist. I'm yet to find a mascara I completely love - hopefully this is the one for me.

I love matte lipsticks and Kate Moss' Rimmel range has been raved about for the longest time, I'm surprised it took me this long to see for myself. I picked up the bright, fire engine red shade which I absolutely adore! The wear-time is pretty damn good, and it smells amazing too!



Another frequently raved about product of time (most recently here).. All I can say is: this baby is and always will be a hair care favourite of mine. It completely restores my dry, frizzy hair to a softer and healthier state so stop whatever you're doing and get yo'self a tub.

My hair gets disgustingly knotted as soon as a drop of water touches it, and brushing that shit out with my regular brushes has honestly been doing more damage than good. To a stinge like me, spending $30 on a hairbrush seems ridiculous, but after reading nothing but rave reviews I decided it was justified and splurged a little.. Side note: It's a sad day when you realise that $30 is a splurge in your books.



Models Prefer Cream Highlighter and Contour Sticks
Feel free to welcome my very late arrival to the highlight and contour party..
I've been making do with bronzer powder and Fit Me concealer and the effects leave more to be desired. These sticks were super cheap and are incredibly smooth and creamy, making them so easy to use - the perfect novice's tools.

In all honesty, I this was only really added this to my cart to get the free shipping after $100, but I'm glad I did. I love the cream formula and the shade I selected is pretty universal - meaning it just works with so many different colours and looks.


I think I got a decent little haul here, and I'm happy with the way everything I bought performs, which is actually quite rare for me.

What products did you pick up during the sale?

6 comments:

  1. I am in love with that shade of lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is lovely! I don't have many (or any, I think) reds in my collection so this was a welcome addition. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed with Sabrina.... that shade of lipstick is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rimmel really did a good job on that one. The rose scent makes me love it even more. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always go to Priceline to get a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aha if a bargain is what you're after, Priceline is definitely the place to go. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!