_

Pages - Menu

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Friday Finds.

Here are a few of my internet finds (and loves) from over the past week:


\\  Nobody makes aranchini like my Nonna, but this fontina, roasted garlic and goats cheese aranchini sounds amazing!  //
\\  How good does a homemade coconut latte sound?!  //
\\  My new addiction to interior design shows has made me appreciate this DIY faux herringbonbacksplash so much more.  //
\\  This furry stool DIY is all kinds of simple, yet fancy - my favourite combination.  //
\\  I love this easy soft waves with a hairdryer tutorial!  //
\\  Marbled Nutella marshmallows - because you can't go wrong with Nutella. Or marshmallows. Or marble.  //


Happy Friday, kids!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your finds! That coconut latte looks amazing, I'm going to have to make it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking the exact same thing. :P It sounds too lovely not to try. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chair... I mean.. come on ... how cute is that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Nutella Marbled Marshmallows look amazing, and I bet taste even better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet it does. :o Nutella and marshmallows sounds like the BEST combination! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!