_

Pages - Menu

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

My Birthday Wishlist - Nobody Likes You When You're 23.

Thanks, Blink182.

What's that? "Your birthday isn't for months, Christie"?
Well, yes, it's true. My birthday is in October. On the eighteenth, to be specific, but you know what, guys? I think I did pretty well to wait until now to post this, rather than when it was actually drafted. We can all still be friends and you will never know that I'm actually a self-absorbed ass-hat who posts her birthday wishlist 6 months before her birthday month.



| I've read my entire bookshelf, so I'm more than keen to obtain (one) Maybe in Another Life. |
| The (two) Cocoa Contour Kit is available again! |
| Jeffree Stars' (three) Celebrity Skin, (four) Unicorn Blood and (five) Gemini Velour Liquid Lipsticks, please. |
| (six) NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in 'Chantilly'. |
| I'm the only person in the world without (seven) Naked3 which is by far my favourite. |
| I need a freakin' (eight) palette organizer. NEED! |
| All the Pandora charms, specifically the (nine) Oceanic, (ten) Libra and (eleven) camera. |
| MAC's (twelve) Please Me, (thirteen) Chili, (fourteen) Russian Red and (fifteen) Sin, kthx. |
| Freakin' (sixteen) Love & Gelato has been sold out at Dymocks for a lifetime now. Want! |

20 comments:

  1. What a great wish list - my daughter would totally approve! happy Wednesday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Oceanic Pandora bead. I've always admired Pandora charms from afar but have never bitten the bullet and started a collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice list. I love number 16 and 8. I hope you do have a lovely birthday (even if I'm two months early) xx

    www.annanuttall.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joules (Pocketful of Joules)August 31, 2016 at 9:28 AM

    My birthday is coming up next month and now I feel like I need a wishlist! I'm kind of bad at getting gifts though, since I usually just buy them for myself when I want them... oops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want all of these!! Great list :) Happy early early birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahaa she clearly has great taste. :P x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh gurrrl! I was late to the Pandora party, too. I was so happy when my boyfriend bought me my bracelet. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both would be very welcomed additions to my stocks. Ahaha thank you, Anna. :) c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahaa I'm the same! But I tend to lay off the treating myself in the months leading up to my birthday just so I have a list when I'm asked. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fantastic wish list, I want it all haha

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great wishlist! Hope you have a wonderful birthday next month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great birthday wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this entire compilation of some of the best beauty products! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's totally okay to start your wishlist early! You have so many great picks, I hope you get some of them!

    La Belle Sirene

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm glad you understand ahaha.
    Thanks, Courtney! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!