_

Pages - Menu

Friday, October 14, 2016

Friday Finds.

Here are a few of my internet finds (and loves) from over this past week:


\\  These healthy (-er than actual doughnuts) doughnut shaped apple snacks are pretty neat.  //
\\  OR! How about these not at all healthy oatmeal baked apples with maple brown butter?  // 
\\  Some no carve watercolour pumpkins would look lovely sitting on my doorstep.  //
\\  It's not Fall here, but I'm still going to pumpkin spice all the things, including rice pudding.  //
\\  As a lover of skulls all year 'round, I'm smitten with this DIY skull candle holder.  //
\\  This is why Anissa is my spirit animal: peanut butter and jelly pancakes.  //


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!