_

Pages - Menu

Friday, January 6, 2017

Friday Finds.

Here are a few of my internet finds (and loves) from over the past week:


\\  SO much yes to caramelized Winter fruit stuffed brie with pinot poached pear.  //
\\  How luxurious does DIY grapefruit rosemary bath salts sound (and look)?  //
\\  I'm all about the choker these days - this DIY leather choker is life.  //
\\  GUYS! Make me a DIY press for champagne button. Kthx.  //
\\  LOOK! At this DIY balloon candy backdrop!  //
\\  This DIY watercolor throw blanket is everything I need.  //


Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving chokers at the moment too! I went to Spotlight to buy some materials to make my own, but then, no joke, I was given 7 for Christmas! Haha!

    Kez | acaciasdreams.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!