_

Pages - Menu

Friday, March 24, 2017

Friday Finds

Here are a few of my internet finds (and loves) from over the past week:


\\  These DIY crystal planters are amazing!  //
\\  These DIY gold splatter plates are so pretty and so easy to make.  //
\\  Someone please bring me a plethora of fruity pebbles French toast.  //
\\  Look at these macaron cheeseburgers and sugar cookie fries! I'm done.  //
\\  This easy AF messy buns tutorial speaks to the lazy girl that I am.  //
\\  Can we all take a moment to appreciate these rice krispie treat cones?  //


Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Those gold splatter plates are so gorgeous and the rice krispie treat cones look delicious!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow those rice krispie treat cones are awesome! They look so good!

    Hope you have had a wonderful weekend :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the messy buns, but I think it would look ridiculous if I tried to wear my hair like that now that I've chopped it all off! Haha!

    Kez | acaciasdreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they cool?! Thanks, Mica. The same to you. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahahaa OMG do it! You'd have the most adorable, teeny tiny buns. I'm dead. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!