_

Pages - Menu

Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday Finds

Here are a few of my internet finds (and loves) from over the past week:


\\  This smiley face piƱata is everything I need on a Friday afternoon.  //
\\  Coconut crusted tofu with sweet chili sauce sounds like a recipe that I need in my life.  //
\\  EXCUSE ME! Is this homemade galaxy ice-cream not the prettiest thing you've ever seen?!  //
\\  Ever wished that you had a skincare ingredients guide? You're welcome.  //
\\  An avocado margarita: Have you ever heard of such a thing?  //
\\  I love macarons, I love cocktails, I love macaron-inspired cocktails!  //


Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I totally thought the icecream was some amazing galaxy bath bomb! Finding out it is edible is so much better! Yum! Xx

    Kez | acaciasdreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean... you could /TRY/ eating a galaxy bath bomb, but it probably wouldn't have the same affect as the ice cream. :P x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!