_

Pages - Menu

Friday, June 2, 2017

Friday Finds

Here are a few of my internet finds (and loves) from over the past week:


\\  Isn't this custom nail polish DIY the handiest thing you've ever read?  //
\\  Okay, can we all just take a sec for these rosé champagne mini cupcakes?  //
\\  I could use more than one of these blood orange grapefruit mimosas.  //
\\  Yes to cherry peach crisp with oatmeal cookie crumble for breakfast, lunch and dinner!  //
\\  How much fun are these piña colada pool pop tarts?! Too fun to eat, I say!  //
\\  YOU GUYS! I'm dying over these gumball machine cupcakes! DYING!  //


Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. DIY nail polish? Amazing! Xx


    Kez | acaciasdreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha is it not the best thing you've ever heard of?! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!