_

Pages - Menu

Friday, June 30, 2017

Friday Finds

Here are a few of my internet finds (and loves) from over the past week:


\\  These heart sunglasses cookies are speaking to my soul right now.  //
\\  This vegan green goddess grilled sandwich literally contains all of my fave greens!  //
\\  What cool a gift this DIY palm leaf soap would make.  //
\\  I'm friggin' dying over this raspberry shortcake ricotta ice cream!  //
\\  I'll take three cherry watermelon frosés, please.  //
\\  This DIY ombre wall came just in time for my own wall-painting inspiration.  //



Happy Friday!


2 comments:

  1. Girl, I want to eat literally everything here!
    I love the idea of an ombre wall! Do you think you will actually do it? Xx

    Kez | acaciasdreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering I live with my partner, I highly doubt that I'd be allowed to have that beautiful ombre wall. I 100% would if I lived on my own! :P x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!