_

Pages - Menu

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Friday Finds

Here are a few of my internet finds (and loves) from over the past week:


\\  I don't know how I feel about this mojito coffee granita, but I do know that I need to try it.  //
\\  I'm in love with this DIY flamingo pool float pillow.  //
\\  This DIY rose almond face cleanser sounds like a lovely introduction to DIY skincare.  //
\\  This creamy avocado and spinach pasta is what all of my green pasta dreams are made of.  //
\\  This DIY pineapple cooler is giving me ALL of the Summer vibes.  //
\\  I cannot get over how magical these DIY unicorn sugar scrubs look!  //


Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I need that pineapple cooler in my life! It is so cute and would be perfect for the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts exactly, Amanda! It's so cute. :3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that green pasta in my life. I am looking for healthy recipes and that one looks just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!