_

Pages - Menu

Friday, December 1, 2017

Friday Finds

Here are a few of my internet finds (and loves) from over the past week:


\\  Okay, how cool is this DIY fringe jean jacket?!  //
\\  Prepare for all of the Christmas DIYs, starting with this Christmas ornament advent calendar.  //
\\  What a lovely gift these DIY personalised lavender sachets would make.  //
\\  I'm dying over this DIY pom-pom Christmas tree!  //
\\  I know we've passed Thanksgiving, but sweet potato pie with boozy marshmallows?!  //
\\  Well, these DIY gumball machine ornaments are seriously cute.  //


Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. I love the fringe jacket, it's gorgeous!
    Also, that pie looks delicious, pumpkin pie is one of my favourites, so sweet potato and marshmallow sounds divine! Xx

    Kez | acaciasdreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's got a bit of a boho vibe to it - which I'm loving. I'm partial to a good pumpkin pie! I actually attempted to make this sweet potato pie the other week. It didn't look nearly as pretty, but it tasted amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a really cool piece, and easy to make! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you all!

Sharing is Caring!